Some features include:
- A lakefront view of Lake Norris
- A four person ride from the house to the dock and vice versa
- A Master suite with a walk in closet, full bath, and day bed with trundle
- A bedroom with queen accommodations
- A bedroom with queen accommodations with a full bath
- An open living space with gas fireplace and double sliding doors to a partially covered deck
- Dining room table which seats ten and a well-equipped kitchen
- The main level has a laundry room with a washer and a dryer
- The lower level has two bedrooms with queen over queen bunk beds
- A full bath located across the hall from the lower level bedrooms
- Another family area includes two queen sofa beds, a TV, stereo, pool table, and a foosball table
- Smaller kitchen area includes a refrigerator, dining table, and bar area
- Another covered deck area
- Concrete driveway has room to park three wide and two deep
- Front yard is flat and spacious for yard games
- Dock has two covered boat lifts and two personal water craft lifts
- Swim platform is also located at the dock with a slide
- A boat launch approximately 1.2 miles from the house
- Several nearby marinas to rent boats
Why This Property?
After vacationing and boating on other lakes in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee, we found Norris Lake to be the absolute best lake in this part of the country. The deep clear water makes it perfect for boating and all water sports. We have enjoyed making great family memories on this lake and look forward to creating even more in the years to come. We are excited to share this home with your family and friends! The people tram is an added bonus especially for those family members that have difficulty navigating stairs. You can ride the tram down to the lake and then walk down a few steps and you’re on the dock! This property has well maintained steps as well, to access the water. It is located on the main part of the lake, which allows people who do not go out on the boat to enjoy watching the activity from the dock or decks.
The home is located on Norris Point, which is in a quiet subdivision with a beautiful view of the lake. It has nicely paved roads that enable you to go for scenic peaceful walks any time of the day. The end of the day can be spent relaxing and sitting around the fire ring area.